The Indicator is sold As Is and without any warranties, express or implied. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility for the use of the Indicator.
1. The Indicator is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, financial advice. It is solely an educational tool and the buyer should use their own judgment when using the Indicator.
2. All sales of the Indicator are final and non-refundable. No refunds will be given for any reason, including but not limited to dissatisfaction with the, incorrect use of the, or technical issues.
3. The buyer acknowledges that the use of the Indicator involves risks, including the risk of financial loss. The seller is not responsible for any losses that may be incurred by the buyer as a result of the use of the Indicator.
4. The buyer agrees to indemnify and hold the seller harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, and liabilities arising out of the use of the Indicator.
5. The seller reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Indicator at any time without notice.
6. The buyer acknowledges that the seller owns all intellectual property rights in the Indicator and may enforce those rights against any infringers.
7. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the buyer and the seller and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the seller is located.
By purchasing the Indicator, the buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.